Advance Security Options (ASO)
Dignitary / Executive Protection & Operational Planning
» Basic - Intro «
This course is designed to introduce individuals to the basic operations of providing personal protection with operational planning. We focus on developing the education and skill sets as a foundation which allows all participants to expand and increase their knowledge.
Objectives include the following:
Ø Train and qualify individuals in the following areas:
• Introduction to Personal Protection Duties, Responsibilities and conduct protocols.
• Basic introduction to Terrorism and Stalkers.
• Basic branch operations – Central Command – Principles Detail – Advance Detail.
• Basic introduction to Safe Houses, Route Planning, Investigations and dealing with Law Enforcement agencies.
• Zone Security, (property, public grounds and convoys)
• Crowd and paparazzi environment.
• Walking formations (single, two, three and four man teams).
• Vehicle entry and exiting.
• Possible ambush locations. (assassination and kidnapping)
• Basic vehicle Inspections and maintenance history check.
• Basic Close Quarter Combat (CQC)
• Non-Lethal instruments and theories.
• Legal issues and concerns.
Type of instruction:
Ø Classroom. Ø Practical applications.
Ø Three days / minimum 24 hours.
Domestically and Foreign
Ø Law enforcement agencies Ø Government personnel Ø Military personnel Ø Security agencies and personnel
Ø Personal Protection Specialists Ø Investigators Ø Individuals entering the profession Ø Corporate security
Locations vary. Corporate and group private training available.
Email for more information: