Advance Security Options (ASO)
» Shield «
Defense for Traveling Personnel
By request, we increased this program to include safety awareness and defenses while traveling. Originally developed females, we found this program having benefits with males and notice an increasing number of participants. This course provides knowledge on advance defense techniques such as;
• Rear attacks.
• Frontal attacks.
• Attacks while in a laying position.
• Hold down submissions.
• Knife threats.
• Gun threats.
Subject areas of interest include the following;
• Vulnerability and threat assessing areas.
• Driving awareness and inner vehicle defense (carjacking defense).
• Hotel room searching and securing. (ie: cameras, pin holes, and questionable items.)
• Methods on securing luggage while away from hotel.
• Body contact awareness.
• The 4 emotional thought patterns of an assailant.
• Gesture signs.
• Non-Lethal instruments and common instruments.
All participants receive a course breakdown of all subjects for continuous reference.
Class size maximum 20.
Ø Develop confidence and demonstrate abilities to defend against an assailant.
Type of instruction:
Ø Classroom Ø Practical application workshop
Ø Three days / 18 hours.
Domestically and Foreign
Ø Individuals entering the profession Ø Corporate traveling personnel Ø Rape help centers Ø Realtors Ø General public
Locations vary. Corporate and group private training available.
Email for more information: