This course is designed to instruct law enforcement, security agencies and Personal Protection Specialist agents in searching and inspecting areas where a client will be attending or staying. This course focuses on land areas such as: parks / outdoor concert halls and structure locations such as hotel / meeting rooms and garages. All participants will locate electronic devices used for invading privacy ranging from microphones and cameras units. Participants will also search for chemical agents and explosives that are place by a saboteur at various locations for causing death or eliminating the security detail.
Objectives include the following:
- Methods on searching with little use of detection equipment. (Physical Searching)
- Search and inspect locations used for hiding electronic devices, chemical agents and explosives.
- Comprehending how to determine recent activity on land.
- Methods on how to determine tampering with stationary devices such as:
3) Radios /clocks
4) Fire sprinklers
- Methods of tagging and placing indications on stationary devices as being inspected.
- Understand functions and use of Mercury switches, trip relays and RF contacts.
- The different types of electronics devices used for invading privacy.
- Common locations utilized for placing electronic devices in structure locations.
- Proper use of a Borescope for inspecting enclosed areas.
- Locate wires not common in stationed areas.
- Minimize the use of bionic ear equipment.
- Training assignments include inspections on land, in rooms and garages.
Type of instruction:
Classroom - Practical application workshop.
Three days / 24 hours.
Domestically and Foreign
Law enforcement agencies, Military personnel, Security agencies and personnel, Personal Protection Specialist agents, Investigators / crime scene technicians, Individuals entering the profession
Corporate security an personnel
Locations vary. Corporate and Group Private Training Available.