This program is designed to share with law enforcement, security agencies, Personal Protection Specialist agents and corporate security in methods of searching and inspecting vehicles with concerns of tracking, listening devices along with chemical and/or explosive devices.
Since a vehicle is used for transporting a client, the vehicle becomes the only safe haven during travel. All participants will locate electronic devices used for invading privacy ranging from microphones, cameras and tracking units. Participants will also search for chemical agents and explosives that are place by a saboteur for causing death or rendering the vehicle useless and security detail helpless.
While the vehicle becomes the only safe-haven for the client, all participants will evaluate the condition of the vehicle and inspect mechanical overall that could render the vehicle useless during travel based on mechanical defects. A non moving vehicle will exposes the client and the security detail to possible ambushes relating to assassination and kidnapping attempts.
Objectives include the following:
- Methods on retaining the vehicle maintenance history.
- Search and inspect locations used for electronic devices, chemical agents, explosives and vehicle tampering.
- Methods on how to determine tampering within the inner engine and fluids.
- Explore specialized hard to find and/or homemade items used for eliminating security personnel and/or the client.
- Understand functions and use of Mercury switches, relays and remote.
- Understand the vehicle is broken down into 9 major areas of inspection.
- Proper use of a Borescope for inspecting confined areas.
- Locate wires not commonly used in the vehicle manufacturing development.
- Utilize methods of placing indicator when a vehicle has been cleared.
Type of instruction:
Classroom - Practical application workshop includes performing an inspection on a vehicle that has been sabotaged and sabotage a vehicle for the attending groups.
Two days / 24 hours.
Domestically and Foreign
Law enforcement agencies, Military personnel, Security agencies and personnel, Personal Protection Specialist, Investigators / crime scene technicians, Individuals entering the profession, Corporate security and personnel
Locations vary. Corporate and group private training available.
Email for more information: