This course is designed to introduce individuals to the basic operations of providing personal protection with operational planning. Focus will be on developing the education and skill sets as a foundation which allows all participants to expand and increase their knowledge.
Objectives include the following:
• Introduction to Personal Protection Duties, Responsibilities and conduct protocols.
• Basic introduction to Terrorism and Stalkers.
• Basic branch operations
Central Command –
Principles Detail –
• Basic introduction to Safe Houses, Route Planning, Investigations and dealing with Law Enforcement agencies.
• Zone Security, (property, public grounds and convoys)
• Crowd and paparazzi environment.
• Walking formations (single, two, three and four man teams).
• Vehicle entry and exiting.
• Possible ambush locations. (assassination and kidnapping)
• Basic vehicle Inspections and maintenance history check.
• Basic Close Quarter Combat (CQC)
• Non-Lethal instruments and theories.
• Legal issues and concerns.
Type of instruction:
Classroom - Practical applications.
Three days / minimum 24 hours.
Domestically and Foreign
Law enforcement agencies, Government personnel, Military personnel, Security agencies and personnel, Personal Protection Specialists, Investigators, Individuals entering the profession, Corporate security
Locations vary. Corporate and group private training available.
Email for more information: