By request, the development of this program includes safety awareness and location searching such as hotels rooms while traveling. This course provides knowledge on advance defense techniques such as;
• Rear attacks.
• Frontal attacks.
• Attacks while in a laying position.
• Hold down submissions.
• Knife threats.
• Gun threats.
Subject areas of interest include the following;
• Vulnerability and threat assessing areas.
• Driving awareness and inner vehicle defense (carjacking defense).
• Hotel room searching and securing. (ie: cameras, pin holes, and questionable items.)
• Methods on securing luggage while away from hotel.
• Body contact awareness.
• The 4 emotional thought patterns of an assailant.
• Gesture signs.
• Non-Lethal and common instruments.
All participants receive a course breakdown of all subjects for continuous reference.
Class size maximum 20.
Develop confidence and demonstrate abilities to defend against an assailant.
Type of instruction:
Practical application workshop
Two days / 12 hours.
Domestically and Foreign
Corporate traveling personnel, Rape help centers, Realtors, Airline Industry, General public
Locations vary. Corporate and group private training available.
Email for more information.